It’s been over 23 months or over 720 since I last recorded a podcast episode. We have a LOT to discuss! In this (lengthy) solo episode, we’re going to discuss:
- My life and journey over the last 3 years
- How our lives can parallel Joseph Campbell’s Framework–The Hero’s Journey
- What changes I had to make to reconnect with God and His vision for my life
- The 3 (almost) daily habits that contributed to my getting back on track
- MUCH MORE!
This episode isn’t perfectly edited–just like life. Hope you enjoy some of the bloopers. If you don’t, hey, I got a decent chuckle.
There is also a special announcement at the end–so I hope you will stick around to listen (smiles)!
Be sure to keep check below for links to things I mention in this episode!
(these links may be affiliate links which means I get a small commission (at no additional charge to you) for your purchase):
- Now This is Trendy Makeup Collection
- Koils By Nature
- Podcast: Open Letter to The Woman Who Feels Behind by Jordan Lee Dooley
- Book: Get Out of Your Head by Jeannie Allen
- Book: Pivot by Jenny Blake
- Book: Growth Mindset by Carol Dwek
- Blog: Scripture Writing for Our Spiritual Growth
- Blog: Five Ways to Grow Your Faith
Join the Podcast Posse Email List to get bonus content and future episodes delivered straight to your inbox!