Friendships are an important, but not often discussed, relationship in our lives. In this first episode of the Unbecoming Conversations Podcast, we are beginning the first of regular discussions about friendship.
Friendship is shared experiences with safe people.~Irene Collins
In this episode, we will discuss
- What’s been awesome and awkward this week
- Experiences and situations that helped shape my philosophy and approach to friendships
- What makes friendship “hard”
- Levels of friendship
- 3 ways to distinguish where people fall in friendship levels
- 5 questions/scenarios to reflect on regarding how you and friends react and respond
(these links may be affiliate links which means I get a small commission (at no additional charge to you) for your purchase):
- Book: Find Your People by Jennie Allen
- Now This is Trendy Makeup Collection
- Follow the podcast on Instagram!
There are some really great podcast episodes that I listened to as inspiration for this episode, you can check them out here!
- Brene Brown with Aminatou Sow and Ann Friedman
- The Sister Circle Podcast with Chrystal Evans Hurst
- Black Girls Heal: 5 Ways I’m Cultivating Friendships
- Life Kit: Friendships Change. Here’s How to Deal
- Call Your Girlfriend: Summer of Friendship #7
- Call Your Girlfriend: Summer of Friendship #1
Join the Podcast Posse Email List to get bonus content and future episodes delivered straight to your inbox!
Leave your thoughts, experiences, and/or questions about friendship below!