Friendship breakups happen in our lives, but we often don’t know how to process the emotions around it.
How strange it is that after all that, we’re strangers again.
In this episode, we will discuss
- Why friendship breakups and endings are hard
- Being ghosted in a friendship
- Ghosting someone in a friendship
- How to process a friendship breakup or ending
(these links may be affiliate links which means I get a small commission (at no additional charge to you) for your purchase):
- Episode 1 of Unbecoming Conversations about friendship
- Sister Wells Organization FB Page, Instagram, Website
- Healing in Review book and coloring book
- Book: Find Your People by Jennie Allen
There are some really great podcast episodes on friendship, you can check them out here!
- Brene Brown with Aminatou Sow and Ann Friedman
- The Sister Circle Podcast with Chrystal Evans Hurst
- Black Girls Heal: 5 Ways I’m Cultivating Friendships
- Life Kit: Friendships Change. Here’s How to Deal
- Call Your Girlfriend: Summer of Friendship #7
- Call Your Girlfriend: Summer of Friendship #1
Join the Podcast Posse Email List to get bonus content and future episodes delivered straight to your inbox!
Leave your thoughts, experiences, and/or questions about friendship below!