I’m so excited to take you inside of a few of my friendships. I wanted to do this to maybe give you a perspective on your friendships or to give you inspiration and hope about making wholesome friendships even as an adult. This episode is transparent, yet funny (at least to me lol)…
In this episode, I talk to my good friend Kendra, where we discuss:
- How we met
- The evolution of our friendship
- Navigating being at different seasons and points in our lives
- Kendra’s work in non-profit development and black philanthropy
(these links may be affiliate links which means I get a small commission (at no additional charge to you) for your purchase):
Unbecoming Conversations Podcast episodes about Friendship:
Books I recommend!
Check this out!
There are some really great podcast episodes on friendship, you can check them out here!
- Brene Brown with Aminatou Sow and Ann Friedman
- The Sister Circle Podcast with Chrystal Evans Hurst
- Black Girls Heal: 5 Ways I’m Cultivating Friendships
- Life Kit: Friendships Change. Here’s How to Deal
- Call Your Girlfriend: Summer of Friendship #7
- Call Your Girlfriend: Summer of Friendship #1
Join the Podcast Posse Email List to get bonus content and future episodes delivered straight to your inbox!
Leave your thoughts, experiences, and/or questions about friendship below!