No this is not a replay or repeat. Today we talk with another great friend of mine–whose name is also Kendra! I’m so excited to take you inside of a few of my friendships. I wanted to do this to maybe give you a perspective on your friendships or to give you inspiration and hope about making wholesome friendships even as an adult. This episode is transparent, yet funny (at least to us lol)…
In this episode, I talk to my good friend Kendra, where we discuss:
- How we met
- The story of Kendra asking for us to be friends
- The evolution of our friendship
- The rhythm of friendship
- How we maintain 20+ year friendship despite NEVER living in same city
- Navigating being at different seasons and points in our lives
- Her passion project, Financial BFFs
Follow Kendra’s financial literacy and accountability IG page Financial BFFs
More About Friendships
Unbecoming Conversations Podcast episodes about Friendship:
- Episode 1: Friendship Levels
- Episode 2: Friendship Breakups
- Episode 3: The Joy of Friendship with Kendra
There are some really great podcast episodes on friendship, you can check them out here!
- Brene Brown with Aminatou Sow and Ann Friedman
- The Sister Circle Podcast with Chrystal Evans Hurst
- Black Girls Heal: 5 Ways I’m Cultivating Friendships
- Life Kit: Friendships Change. Here’s How to Deal
- Call Your Girlfriend: Summer of Friendship #7
- Call Your Girlfriend: Summer of Friendship #1
(these links may be affiliate links which means I get a small commission (at no additional charge to you) for your purchase):
Books I recommend!
Check this out!
Join the Podcast Posse Email List to get bonus content and future episodes delivered straight to your inbox!
Leave your thoughts, experiences, and/or questions about friendship below!